Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

I wish to get ping g20 as my gift!

How I wish to recieve Ping G20 Irons as my Chrastmas gift! Why? Just like it. Like its shape, like its color, like its features as well. I think everything on the g20 irons is so great. In fact, I could buy it by myself. But, I think it’s should be more meaningful that my lover buys my favorite for me. So I wish to get it from my boyfriend. G20 irons offer much more than just great distance control. They are incredibly easy to use, and the low and deep centre of gravity position delivers a high, powerful launch too. A soft elastomer heel and toe section of the head certainly enhances feel and playability.
The ping irons g20 are designed to hit the ball long with forgiveness and distance control. Ping have added extreme perimeter weighting in the deep, multi-cavity back of the irons which makes the 17-4 stainless steel heads highly forgiving. The multi-material cavity badge made with soft elastomer heel and toe sections improves the feel and sound of the club, while the cavity’s floating CTP structure stabilises the G20′s thin face to generate fast ball speeds.I often imagin that I spend my weekend together with my ping g20, as well as with my lover. Warm wether, sweet-scented flwers and moderate wid. Of coure, there is my dear lover. Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment