Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

new G20 irons? new design?

Have someone has tried the Ping G20 Irons? Yh, Ping G20 irons, the new clubs from Ping, own the new technoloy and new design. I believe a lot of golfers can play a perfect golf with these new irons. Because I think we are all the potention golfers, the G20 irons are able to discover our potential. Then the g20 can be a good game improvements irons for all of us, if you want to improve your golf, you must have a try them. In fact, I have a tried the ping g20, these new irons help me to hit the ball longer, and with more better distance control. I very like Ping clubs, so I have played with many ping irons.

I think the ping irons g20 are different from the other Ping irons. For example, the clubface of the Ping G20 own a darker finish than other irons, and this design can help to reduce the glare. The G20 irons also have a nice and clean look, they looks a little like the previous G15, but I think the new G20 are more pretty. Compared with the other irons, the G20 also can provide the higher trajectory, and my golf really become better and better with them. As the latest club, the ping irons g20 of course own many new features. The g20 irons come with the new Custom Tuning Port in the rear cavity, and it can ensure more forgiveness and distance. I highly recommend you this irons.

No comments:

Post a Comment